Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Audiate

Federal non-refundable tax credits "Other Amounts" - previous Turbotax answer not helpful - where is Forms view?

I looked this up and we're told

"If you would really like to see what NRTCs are included in this "other amounts" in the summary, you can look at the PDF copy of the tax return you save or print out for your records. OR, switch over to the Forms view in TurboTax and have a look at your Schedule 1 there."
If we'd REALLY like? to see our own tax info? This shouldn't be something we have to hunt for.
So I can only see it AFTER I file? unless I can find this Forms view, which I can't. WHERE is the Forms view?

1 Reply

Federal non-refundable tax credits "Other Amounts" - previous Turbotax answer not helpful - where is Forms view?

Forms view is only available if you are using TurboTax Desktop/download. If you are using TurboTax Online, you can view what you claimed on your PDF copy of  your return. Under the tax summary found by clicking on the drop down arrow as shown below, the View detailed Tax Summary, you will be able to view what you have claimed.

The most common NRTC's included here are:

• Pension Income Amount 
  • Personal Tax Credits
  • Canada Pension Plan Contributions
  • Employment Insurance Contributions
  • Medical Expenses
  • Canada Employment Amount
  • Home Buyers Amount
  • Tuition Amounts
  • Disability Amount for Self
  • Disability Amount transferred from a dependent
  • Amounts transferred from your spouse