Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shapka

Have 25 medical expenses. Last three input would not transfer over to Medical Expenses Worksheet. Re-entered these expenses but would not show up on worksheet.

First time I entered Medical expenses I saved a partial list.  Came back to add more entries.  When I clicked of the Worksheet all but one entry disappeared.

Second time I added 22 items then saved.  Came back to add three more items but after they were entered they would not show up on the Medical Expenses Worksheet. 

I attempted to see if the program needed an update. It didn't need one.

This is the first time I have had a problem with this product. I have been using it for years.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Have 25 medical expenses. Last three input would not transfer over to Medical Expenses Worksheet. Re-entered these expenses but would not show up on worksheet.

Can you verify the correct amount on Line 330 of the Schedule 1? It might be better to report the amount as one number and have a spreadsheet for your self or even just the actual receipts correlated by date. When Netfile is used only the bottom line amount is transmitted to CRA. The worksheet is for organizational purposes only.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Can you verify the correct amount on Line 330 of the Schedule 1? It might be better to report the amount as one number and have a spreadsheet for your self or even just the actual receipts correlated by date. When Netfile is used only the bottom line amount is transmitted to CRA. The worksheet is for organizational purposes only.