Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmyrberg

Where is Line O on the T1032 -- there are no alphabetic lines

Trying to fill out T1032 for myself and Spouse

When doing the Transferee side I need to plug in Line A and Line O from Transferor's form.

I sort of figured out Line A which seems to be total pension to split - also Line 11500 on T1.

Have no idea what Line O is ??   There are no alphabetic lines.

Previous question from others seems to have been answered that Line O is from Line C in Section 2.

That kind of mans nothing since there is no Line C either.

Can you just tell me which line number I'm supposed to use, or the descriptor text -- what is it asking for?

3 Replies
dgwen

I have the same question....there is not a line A or a line O on form T1032. Should we guess that line A would be total pension to split and line O is ?

Line A is line 68020 on the T1032 which is the total pension income available to be split. Line O is box 68040 on T1032 and is the total income tax paid on pension income by the transferee.  I looked back at some previous years when Turbotax was better and actually showed the alphabetic line numbers. They need to update their program.

dgwen

Thank you for the response! It did not occur to me to look back at returns for past years - I made the "assumption" that I was using the correct numbers but needed another opinion prior to submitting a tax return. Thanks again.