Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbotax is charging 650$ for Quebec Medical Drug plan even though both me and my wife were covered by a private plan. I could not find BOX 429 to enter my code 14

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Turbotax is charging 650$ for Quebec Medical Drug plan even though both me and my wife were covered by a private plan. I could not find BOX 429 to enter my code 14

1.  On your return, in the Your Taxes section, enter Prescription in the search bar and select "Premium payable under the Québec prescription drug insurance plan".  The first screen shows the Full Year Exemptions and Code 14 for your plan is the first option.

2.  On your spouse's return, repeat the process to bring up the Quebec prescription plan screen and under the Full Year Exemptions select Code 16 (second option)

View solution in original post

1 Reply

1.  On your return, in the Your Taxes section, enter Prescription in the search bar and select "Premium payable under the Québec prescription drug insurance plan".  The first screen shows the Full Year Exemptions and Code 14 for your plan is the first option.

2.  On your spouse's return, repeat the process to bring up the Quebec prescription plan screen and under the Full Year Exemptions select Code 16 (second option)