Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find the medical expense worksheet

2 Replies

If you are using our TurboTax Online software, it is not possible to see the Medical Expense Worksheet. The forms view is only available in our TurboTax CD/Download software.

To find the Medical Expense Worksheet in our TurboTax CD/Download software, please follow the steps seen in the images below:

Once inside your return go to the bottom left side of the screen where you will see the Forms icon and click on it.

1.png

In the Form Lookup screen write medical then click on Medical expenses and OK as indicated on the image.

2.png

Here at the bottom of this screen, you can click on the Medical Expense Worksheet to open it.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

If you are using our TurboTax Online software, it is not possible to see the Medical Expense Worksheet. The forms view is only available in our TurboTax CD/Download software.

To find the Medical Expense Worksheet in our TurboTax CD/Download software, please follow the steps seen in the images below:

Once inside your return go to the bottom left side of the screen where you will see the Forms icon and click on it.

In the Form Lookup screen write medical then click on Medical expenses and OK as indicated on the image.

Here at the bottom of this screen, you can click on the Medical Expense Worksheet to open it.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.