Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benearl2

Cannot file Net file as I get errors 2155 and 2156

6 Replies

Please refer to the link below and contact our support team with instructions there as well, if needed.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3832487

I had the same issue.  It yours is resolved please share the solution.  I was on the phone with Turbo Tax for 1.5 hours and the representative suggested that I deleted my taxes and started a new one.  she didn't advise that I had to pay AGAIN for the filing.  Now, paying twice for filling my taxes, I am getting the same error message.

I'm sorry you did not get this resolved. Please request to have your issue escalated since they did not initially resolve your issue. They will be able to view the history and provide you with a refund.  Below is how
How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product?
https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647900

Thank you for your response.  I escalated the issue and the supervisor, Becky, did not resolve the issue and said that the $20 coupon was all that she could give me (I had paid previously $54 for premier for me and my husband).  Yesterday, I tried for the last time to file my taxes and the turbo tax supporter, Olivia, took the time to review and verify my problem and suggested the changes needed.  After total of 3 hour on the phone since the problem started, 4 turbo tax representatives, two payments, escalating the problem with no solution, I finally filed my taxes.  Needless to say, this is my last year filinh with Turbo Tax!

I currently have the same problem. Both errors.

#2156 - Based on the information you submitted, you may be subject to minimum tax. Please complete Form T691, Alternative Minimum Tax, in particular the Film property area.Based on the information you submitted, you may be subject to minimum tax. Please complete Form T691, Alternative Minimum Tax, in particular the Resource property and flow-through shares area.Your tax return has not been accepted by the Canada Revenue Agency. It contains errors that must be corrected. Please review the following error(s), make the necessary corrections, and try resubmitting your return. For forms or additional information, visit the Canada Revenue Agency website and the Corrections page on the NETFILE website. For further assistance, please contact us.

#2155 - Most Canadian income tax and benefit returns for 2018, and any balance owing amount, are due on April 30, 2019

A solution would be appreciated

@djcarroll78 Please contact our support team, as they will be able to view your screen, if the agent is unable to resolve your issue, please request to have your situation "escalated" to a higher level.
Answer the questions, so it guides you towards the right team.  Apply the drop downs and you will get a phone number specified to your question (ie - support, care):
I want to talk to someone. How do I phone you? - https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013