Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I have a friend who works as a self-employed nanny. In 2020, she helped her daughter take care of her children when the daughter was at work. Her daughter paid her money as a sum of salary taking care of her kids. They live in a house, but on separat... read more
Tenglai ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ayseleren18
My spouse is a physician. We're both attending university outside of Canada, and at the start of the pandemic she returned to BC where she's professionally licensed to work for 6 weeks. Since we no longer have a residence there she rented an apartmen... read more
Sean S ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by ayseleren18
Hello, I am filling out my tax return in Ontario, Canada for this year. I did a joint filing with both me and my husband's returns. I had income this year of around $30,000 but my husband had no income. I don't know why under the federal non refundab... read more
igloo1 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post yesterday by thakar88
I became a non-resident of Canada in the prior tax year, but I still have stocks invested in my TFSA. I do not have any other income or interest received from Canadian sources this tax year, except for my TFSA (I made no contributions to it since I a... read more
joeman4 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post yesterday by thakar88
abdullahzen ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by Assistant
I have a T4 for Ontario, and a Releve 1 with only the Private Medical Insurance (has data in A, J, B1 and G2). The prescribed method I read was to enter my T4 for Ontario, and then to do SKIP for Releve 1. This created an automatic Releve 1 entry for... read more
scorpioben007 ‎Posted April 11, 2020 | Latest post yesterday by GJT819
I am trying to purchase additional returns as I have a few more over the $25k limit, the message tells me I have already purchased the maximum returns of twenty, the details from the returns counter show I have used 12 over $25k and 2 under, which le... read more
IrishColleen1960 ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by venbrook
Hello, I am wondering why TurboTax supports the federal T5004 form but does not support its QC provincial equivalent TP-1079.6-V – Statement of Losses, Deductions and Tax Credits Respecting a Tax Shelter?
ngrigoriev ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by ngrigoriev
Why is my RPP deduction (box 32 of T4A not showing on line 20700 of the Turbo tax return and not deducted from my total income?
ElizC ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by thakar88
Top Contributors