Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I have a net file confirmation number for all the taxes I filed in 2018 but when I go into Turbo tax to see if I can check if filed all file appear to still be in submit mode?I am trying to make a change to one that I have a confirmation number for b... read more
37maydolph ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post 7 hours ago by TurboTaxLise
I am an independent health practitioner. I am working with a travel agent partner to put together a health and wellness group retreat in Mexico next year. I am going to Mexico next month in part as a personal vacation but also in part to check out th... read more
SLR ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by TurboTaxBrenda1
My husband owes back child support that is being paid monthly from his disability check. Will the IRS still take our tax return?
SPEDTeach ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
On Schedule 7, there is an apparently new section (1/3 the down Schedule 7, it says: "if this is your first tax return after 2018, complete the following portion"). It first asks about eligible capital gain/losses from previous tax years. (not applic... read more
jwoodger ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by kerrybrook
I have a US dollar margin account with a Canadian brokerage firm which contains my investments in US companies. Since it's a margin account it also has a considerable debt used to purchase these investments (this debt is secured by my Canadian dollar... read more
jdwprag94 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post yesterday by jdwprag94
veronicalong63 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxSusan
Hi Folks, We (couple with no children at the moment) immigrated to Toronto, Canada in August 2019 and I started with a contract role for the calendar year 2019. My annual income is less than 30K for the year 2019, So no question of obtaining HST/GST ... read more
nishant872 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxLise
Can you check and see if they're accepted or not and will you tell us by email
cathiecolaizzi1 ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post Wednesday by TurboTaxSusan
I have contributed some $ X for RRSP in 2019 and I have withdrawn the same $ X for my first time home buying in 2019 itself. In this case, can I still deduct that $ X from my total income while filing the income tax returns for 2019?
Ramaraju ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Wednesday by TurboImpotBrenda1