Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information on tax filing and Covid-19, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
viper11 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 2 hours ago by TurboTaxBrenda1
I received the following errior how can i fix this? Your province of self-employment is different from your province of residence. TTO does not support Multijurisdictional returns. Review your entries.
ajmalhimat ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 4 hours ago by TurboTaxBrenda1
I am a registered Indian, so I should not be taxed on employment insurance, that is why the amounts in box 14 and 18 are the same.
lukasvc ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post 5 hours ago by TurboTaxHeba
I'm a new permanent resident. I entered Canada in late December 2019. I have no Canadian income for 2019, only US income. My wife only returned to Canada this year, after 30 years outside. She also has no Canadian income in 2019, only US income. How ... read more
anwaya-ca ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post 9 hours ago by TurboTaxNicola
I live in Ontario and work p/t as a ski / snowboard instructor. I received a T4 from my employer for 2019. I worked both in 2019 and 2020. I did not receive a T2200. In Nov. 2019 I paid for a ski instructor course in order to teach both ski and snowb... read more
johnfromthebeach ‎Posted yesterday
After filling in all of my T2202 tuition information and finishing up my taxes with TurboTax, I looked at my Detailed Tax Summary. Line 32300 (Your Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts) is listed as $0. I double-checked to make sure that my tuiti... read more
jread123 ‎Posted a month ago | Latest post yesterday by jj-harris
Hello I paid my mother in law to take care for 4 our kidsdo I need to make for her t4/t4a , or when she file tax does she file on t4 section or as a I don't know where thanks
marko2007 ‎Posted yesterday
Top Contributors