Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I'm not sure if I should check the "more than 1 employer" because the form said" If you have more than one employer or payer at the same time and you have already claimed personal tax credit amounts on another Form TD1BC for 2021, you cannot claim th... read more
purple7320 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by HeerG
I have finished the 2020 return and keep trying to 'review and file' it but the 4 dots just keep going around and around. What to do???
ughtaxes1 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by DenseffGeorge
samsonambaye ‎Posted 4 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by samsonambaye
Hi, I have some questions related to employer/organization and where we reside. 1. Person who is Canadian PR, working for Canadian Organization, gets salary in CAD, but currently lives/working remotely in India , is it legal ? will there be any issue... read more
Sharath_Toronto ‎Posted 3 weeks ago
I had a discount for using Turbotax. I am a cibc account holder and was guided from them when I clicked a link offering me a discount for TurboTax. I also requested an expert for 79.99$ and when I went to pay I was charged that twice for two returns ... read more
Chantelp ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 3 weeks ago by Chantelp
sharleyrain ‎Posted September 16, 2021 | Latest post 4 weeks ago by ClaudiaN
Hello. I am looking into how to file my W-4 as an OPT Visa holder. I am on OPT having completed at least one year of school in the U.S. Under the OPT, I do not need to pay medicare or social security taxes, but I have no way of indicating that on the... read more
coreyspector ‎Posted September 11, 2021
bmckay66 ‎Posted August 17, 2020 | Latest post August 31, 2021 by Jason1986250