Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information on tax filing and Covid-19, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Filing
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I have sold stocks from a private company in the US; I understand I will be paying taxes in the US and also that to report in Canada the taxable capital gain has to be 100% instead of 50% due to the nature of the company transaction. Can TurboTax in ... read more
alegomaris ‎Posted November 17, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by alegomaris
Hi, I'm a freelance video editor and I often have to buy stock footage or music during projects and I charge my clients for them in my invoices. Do I have to claim these expenses during tax time? And if so how should I categorize them? Cost of goods ... read more
canadaedits ‎Posted 13 hours ago
After filling in all of my T2202 tuition information and finishing up my taxes with TurboTax, I looked at my Detailed Tax Summary. Line 32300 (Your Tuition, Education, and Textbook Amounts) is listed as $0. I double-checked to make sure that my tuiti... read more
jread123 ‎Posted March 4, 2020 | Latest post 13 hours ago by TurboTaxNicola
I am unable to submit enetfile, it says: You can't proceed further because one or more of your tax forms is currently unavailable. please help
murtazajaffri_cca ‎Posted 18 hours ago