Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chantelp

Overcharged

I had a discount for using Turbotax. I am a cibc account holder and was guided from them when I clicked a link offering me a discount for TurboTax. I also requested an expert for 79.99$ and when I went to pay I was charged that twice for two returns but I only did and only asked for help with one return. I delayed actually filing but when I went to my account after using the expert I had my discount and was only charged once. Then going in today to file and pay It was all this extra stuff. How do I go about getting a refund for the extra charges? and how does it go from one amount after dealing with the expert, to a larger amount? Its not like I was looking before the expert helped me, I saw my charge and discount and it was not the amount I was charged today. I know I cant be charge by TurboTax for filing late because CRA charges me that fee. I would just like the added 80$ back and the discount I was given and hadn't used yet. It was applied to my account and then it was removed. Sorry if I am repeating myself but I am very upset about this and I couldn't file without paying and I really couldn't wait any longer to file.  

1 Reply
Chantelp

Overcharged

I thought I was, sorry. I had seen support answering questions and this was the only place I had see to ask. Thanks for the link.