Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fix this error on turbotax "If you are filing a paper Québec return, do not attach your relevés or receipts as Revenu Québec no longer requires." i selected applies to me

5 Replies

Fix this error on turbotax "If you are filing a paper Québec return, do not attach your relevés or receipts as Revenu Québec no longer requires." i selected applies to me

You checked the correct  box and this should not prevent you from filing your paper return.  

But i want to netfile.

If you are still having an issue, then contact the helpdesk and ask them what you need to do to clear that error.  It may just be a warning and not stopping your from filing electronically. 

This is actually too long a wait time on call. CRA did not accept the netfile i think because of this error.

You should get an email explaining the reason the file was rejected and how to correct it.