Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dale C

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

I have the same issue but I dont think its Turbo Tax. I tried to netfile using simpletax 2020 as well this AM and got the same result...

We're sorry, the Canada Revenue Agency was unable to accept your NETFILE tax return.

Update - phoned CRA, there was an issue between them and the various software that now seems to be resolved.  I just filed using UFile.  Asked for a refund due to very poor customer service - specifically 2 hours waiting on hold to try and talk to someone and having to resort to twitter (where the initial response was that it was my problem in that I was not elligible to file using Netfile).

Got the same issue:

The Canada Revenue Agency is experiencing technical difficulties and is unable to process your return at this time. Please try again later. The NETFILE transmission service may be closed for scheduled maintenance.
Please visit the NETFILE website. NETFILE

Was told by CRA that they have discovered an internal issue and are working on it.

jjustice

Would be nice if they actually publically acknowledged the issue - maybe something on the website or twitter even. 

Save everyone wondering what the heck is going on.

Successfully filed this morning!

1900kye

Wow I cant believe they are still letting people purchase their product while it still isnt't working. Unbelievable, thought I would be saving time by using this useless product but apparently I just lose out on 20$ and have to wait around on hold with customer service. I would've gone to H&R block like I always do if I knew Turbotax was having problems for such a long time.

Willowmom

I was thinking the exact same thing. I haven't used Turbotax in years, but thought I would try it since my return is pretty simple this year. There goes my $20. :(