Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry I am not sure if my return was filed

after completing my taxes with turbotax is there anything further I need to do? How do I access netfile or turbotax does it for me
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

2 Replies

Saesar

Today I wanted to print my return, but could not find any option. This was my second return made through TurboTax. Unfortunately, I do not remember wat was next steps after payment was successfuly processed. But I am sure, if there would be any option I would notice it. So, I was believing that after payment was made my return was sent. I checked my CRA acc and see that my return was not received. Today is 13th day since I paid. 

But, even if, there would be option to click to sent via netfile after payment, and it was not done, than I should be able to do this anytime. BUT I CANNOT PRINT NOT EVEN SEND IT AGAIN. Under my return is "copy" option, but this makes another copy in my account--still not able to print. NO VERIFICATION OF ANY KIND THAT TURBOTAX SENT MY RETURN. 

I am treating this as very serious matter which causes to my decision to NEVER EVER use TurboTax again. Too many problems I am encountered when doing my return. If I would have to ask TurboTax expert to help me for a extra fee, then this is not any deal. For the same or even less money I can do this in person with accountant. But, now I cannot even contact customer service and have to wait till Monday and even call within ET while I am in PT. UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!! If I would not look today into my acc, and postpone this for example halve a year, I would pay more penalty for unpaid taxes.