Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to file due to "filing incomplete" and "whoops, we hit a snag loading your data"...

I completed all my relevant forms, and there are no errors at the review. I don't owe any taxes, so I just need to pay by credit card (for this Turbotax online service) and complete the e-filing of my federal return (I don't live in the USA at all, so I think I don't have a US state filing). However, I am unable to do so. I have never had a problem in several past years using TurboTax.

The error only says, "whoops, we hit a snag loading your data"... and at the top of the page it says, "filling incomplete". But I cannot find anything incomplete. I checked and rechecked. I cleared the browser's cache and cookies. I tried again with a different browser, then on a different device. No luck. Finally, I reset my return and redid everything from scratch. I still get the same error.  I am unable to complete my payment and efiling becaue of this error. 

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Unable to file due to "filing incomplete" and "whoops, we hit a snag loading your data"...

FYI, I got online support (for the 3rd time) and finally got a simple and effective solution that allowed me to complete my e-filing. Under the billing address, I was instructed to use the street address as "123 Main Street" (rather than the correct street address) but with the correct city and zip code. I have no idea why, but it worked.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

FYI, I got online support (for the 3rd time) and finally got a simple and effective solution that allowed me to complete my e-filing. Under the billing address, I was instructed to use the street address as "123 Main Street" (rather than the correct street address) but with the correct city and zip code. I have no idea why, but it worked.