Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rcm

When I mail in my cheque for my Tax return payment, do I need to send anything in with it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
fuzzy

When I mail in my cheque for my Tax return payment, do I need to send anything in with it?

Yes.  If you want to mail your payment to the CRA, send your cheque or money order (payable to the Receiver General), along with your remittance voucher, to:

Canada Revenue Agency
875 Heron Road
Ottawa ON  K1A 1B1

If you don't have a remittance voucher, you can attach a note to your cheque or money order stating your social insurance number, business number, or non-resident account number and giving instructions on how you want them to apply your payment.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
fuzzy

Yes.  If you want to mail your payment to the CRA, send your cheque or money order (payable to the Receiver General), along with your remittance voucher, to:

Canada Revenue Agency
875 Heron Road
Ottawa ON  K1A 1B1

If you don't have a remittance voucher, you can attach a note to your cheque or money order stating your social insurance number, business number, or non-resident account number and giving instructions on how you want them to apply your payment.