Getting started

If you are still self-employed, then nothing needs to change. You can just take your CCA for the year as per usual. If you are no longer self-employed, but instead you are an employee with a T2200, then you will have to dispose of your assets in the self-employment section, and then enter them as additions in the employment expenses section.

If you need more assistance and have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, here is how to talk to a Tax Expert: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3456106