I finally decided to catch up 5 years of taxes. '20 '21 and '22 went through without an issue. my '18 and '19 still haven't been filed . . . and i did them in early Dec.

I filed my '2018 - 2022 taxes in early December. '20 - '22 went through without any issues. my '18 and '19 taxes haven't even been filed yet. . . and i actually had to pay for one of these years. I just figured if i was paying for something it should work. I absolutely hate that the customer service number is absolutely useless and does not give me the option to talk to an actual human being. I don't know what I'm supposed to do if I have nobody who can actually answer my questions and look into these years for me. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Getting started

What error message are you getting when you try to NETFILE your 2018 and 2019 returns?

Getting started

I get no error message at all. It looks like it should be working as it should be. This is why I'm getting frustrated right now. I recently tried refiling again to no prevail as well. I also believe these are the two years i had to pay for whoch makes it even more frustrating

Getting started

When you go to NETFILE, do you see the pop-up that shows it's connecting to the NETFILE servers?

Also, please note that the CRA has temporarily shut down most of there services for this weekend, so NETFILE & ReFILE will not be available until 6:00 a.m. on Monday, January 8, 2024 (Eastern Time).

Getting started

I think I figured it out. I clicked register later on the turbotax registration popup then couldn't find my registration numbers afterwards. Would you know how i would find these ? 

Getting started

20240107_135903.jpg

Getting started

Now both desktop downloads are claiming to not be supported. 

Getting started

You don't need to register the software to be able to NETFILE your return. And you don't need a code to register, as it will just try your contact info to the Product Licence you entered when you installed the software.

If you didn't see the pop-up that showed you were connecting to the CRA servers when you NETFILEd, then please try reinstalling the software.