New Member

T2202a entry states "Provincial transfer, if any" what do I put here for BC?


Importing your data

You should put whatever amount the person you are transferring to needs to reduce their taxes payable (to zero if possible). You can put up to the maximum that it shows at the top of the page.

Here is how to transfer unused tuition credits to someone else:

View solution in original post