Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
Announcements
For information on tax filing and Covid-19, please see The Covid-19 Tax Info Center
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Importing your data
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Tall Sharon ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post Sunday by TurboTaxSusan
I waste 4 - 8 hours every year because Turbotax Canada does not copy over the names of payees, donation recipients and medical information. Turbotax US does for US returns as does at least one of its competitors. Do any of the Canadian tax packages h... read more
cfmtax ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post Friday by TurboTaxBrenda1
How do I autofill my spouse's data from CRA. When I open Turbo it asks me to autofill, but it is always foe me and not my spouse.
hsawh ‎Posted Thursday
I did not file my 2016 taxes until now, March 2018. I filed them along with mine and my spouse's 2017 taxes, so we are all up to date. Because of this, I stopped receiving the Canada Child Benefit last June. Will I still receive the payments that wer... read more
kgera064 ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post Thursday by TurboTaxGinette
We have 3 accounts - 2 in credit unions and 1 with a financial group. We can't enter the interest from these accounts because we do not have a user name or password, only our name and our account numbers (for credit unions) and only names for the fin... read more
MNZG-PHUX45-SWXKE ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post a week ago by VictoriaD75
Top Contributors