Self-employed

i spent 3 hours trying to find a contact email as i am on a mobile device disabled and waited 3 weeks for the service to be completed i paid 145 for live service which really isnt live at all just brief responses after a week or 2. now i get errors all over the place in the app trying to access my forms i called last week they told me theyd call back never did. the taxes were done they told me to sign in the chat. i couldnt because of another bug page showing a sad face and that id be contacted, never was. sent a message saying i cant access it they tell me to download it i cant because it doesnt let me all i can do is look at it. i ask them to email me they said they will eventually, i try to find a support email there is none as i wanted a partial credit for the service, the canadian app sends me to a usa number which i found out after speaking to the guy for an hour who said i wasnt in the system. so i call the 1800 number he emailed me and repeat the same story all for a discount/partial refund on 145$ . and for the trouble this has caused. then she tells me i have to fill out a refund form and wait 72 hours. i the form is for a full refund on the service and to cancel my service which is not at all what i am asking for i had less than 2 weeks to get my taxes filed by you guys and all i want to do is sign the **bleep** form...like why did i have to pay 145$ for this poor of service its like pulling teeth and i need this done properly at this point i have wasted more hours than a partial refund is even worth. just send me the file to my email so i can use my tablet to sign it and be done with this. jesus christ....also how does a company in 2021 not have  support email.