tckruk

Is anyone experiencing issues with the online version of TurboTax changing information on a completed and filed return when navigating screens to review information?

I completed and netfiled my 2018 return, and wanted to review some of the information I entered afterwards.  In navigating through the screens using only the navigation menu and continue button, I noticed that the amount of my refund shown was less than what it was when I netfiled my return.  I found that some of the information entered on the 'Tell us more about your dependents' page was incorrect.  That page did not appear when I was initially entering information, so it was not updated.  Also, I am no longer able to navigate to the children's fitness and arts amounts entry page; it skips from the review claims for dependents page to the medical expense summary page.  Finally, it now shows that I am ineligible for the climate action incentive credit when initially I was able to claim it for myself, my spouse and my children.  The PDF of my netfiled return still has the original info I entered, but I would like to know why information is being changed in the online program without my doing so.  

Self-employed

Issues like these are tough to solve without seeing the entries within the software. Our phone support team can help. Please contact them for assistance. Here's how:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

tckruk

Self-employed

I spent two hours on the phone with a member of the phone support team yesterday, and they were unable to help.