AW4

Schedule A section B is not working in the Quebec Income Tax. The data is not being displayed.

I had called in and the representative said that I should submit my children's income tax first and then it will work. I did this and it still doesn't work.

Self-employed

Once your child’s information has been entered, you will need to go to the Dependant Section (Go to Formsview – top blue bar 6th icon>  click on Dependant) – from there you will have the option to enter in Tuition Transfer amounts – double click the line and it will open up the information required to do the transfer.

Once this has been entered correctly,  section B of Schedule A will be applied.

AW4

Self-employed

Yes I had already done all of this. In the Forms Method view I see all the data like you had mentioned but it's in the EasyStep view that the data keeps disappearing. There's a glitch in your software. I had spoken to 2 TurboTax agents already and none were able to resolve this. Also, the last agent said that a representative would call me back at a specific time and no one called me back. This type of customer experience doesn't give me a lot of confidence in your support nor your software.