Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AW4

Schedule A section B is not working in the Quebec Income Tax. The data is not being displayed.

I had called in and the representative said that I should submit my children's income tax first and then it will work. I did this and it still doesn't work.

2 Replies

Schedule A section B is not working in the Quebec Income Tax. The data is not being displayed.

Once your child’s information has been entered, you will need to go to the Dependant Section (Go to Formsview – top blue bar 6th icon>  click on Dependant) – from there you will have the option to enter in Tuition Transfer amounts – double click the line and it will open up the information required to do the transfer.

Once this has been entered correctly,  section B of Schedule A will be applied.

AW4

Yes I had already done all of this. In the Forms Method view I see all the data like you had mentioned but it's in the EasyStep view that the data keeps disappearing. There's a glitch in your software. I had spoken to 2 TurboTax agents already and none were able to resolve this. Also, the last agent said that a representative would call me back at a specific time and no one called me back. This type of customer experience doesn't give me a lot of confidence in your support nor your software.