canadaedm09
Returning Member

Credits and deductions

I am a Quebec resident.  I have been using Turbo tax for several years.  In the taxation year 2021 I purchased  Quebec Labor-sponsored fund and both Turbo tax 2021 and 2022 has not been programmed to enter the 15 % tax credits  on line 41400 of the Federal return and line 424 on the Quebec return.

I did enter my T4 and  RL  1 slips as well as the amounts and tax credit from RL 10 slip. I also completed the labor sponsored  Venture Capital Corporation worksheet in addition to tax credit  to a labor-sponsored fund (Quebec)  Unfortunately, I  am yet to resolved this problem.  For 2021 I had spoken to a few of Turbo tax support people concerning this problem, but no one was able to solve this problem.  

Should anyone be able to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate.  

Last year 2021 I had to complete my taxes for both Quebec and Federal.  With Studio tax there was not not a problem with the tax credits for labor-sponsored fund.  I hope I would not have to go this route again.  

Or probably the standard edition does not calculate this credit, yet I doubt it. Thanks Patrick