landice3

I am trying to net file but keeps coming back saying it wont let me ?

i am trying to net file but keeps coming back saying try later or print and file

Filing

These answers are from 1 yr ago. I need current answers as to why it will not nefile my completed 2017 return?

Filing

@gmcimpala06 Are you getting an error message? If so, what exactly does it say?

Filing

Hi Tara. It is sending back that CRA cannot accept my Netfile. This is not my first tax filing with CRA. So I don't understand. Never had a problem before.

Filing

Usually, if there error is something fixable (like an invalid character or an unexpected amount), the CRA's message is specific.
Unfortunately, a general error like 'CRA's NETFILE service cannot accept your return', is something you should call the CRA about.

Filing

CRA’s NETFILE and Auto-Fill My Return services are currently unavailable due to unscheduled maintenance at CRA.

Please try again in a few hours.

View solution in original post

Filing

same here - I have tried multiple times and can't get on the server. Neither through turbotax nor directly through the CRA. ugh!
terlea

Filing

I have been trying as well and nothing has happened.....I was wondering as well I filled out my T4 and other need info and when it comes to filing it says T1......why is that??
clint9566

Filing

When I try to upload directly to the website and file that way, it says the digital handshake was not successful. Someone needs to come up with an update!

Filing

All of CRA's electronic services are currently unavailable. See CRA on Twitter for current status: https://twitter.com/CanRevAgency