When will the following forms be unlocked?T1163/T1164, T1273/T1274, T1175, T1229

eandnhamilton
Returning Member

Filing

I also have been waiting for these forms to be unlocked.  Turbotax is saying they are waiting for updates from CRA. I got fed up and used another tax software and my return went through with no problem.....so it is a Turbo Tax issue regardless of what they say!!!!

Filing

An update on the locked forms:

For TurboTax Online users the following forms will be unlocked by tomorrow night (March 9):

T1163/T1164 Statement - CAIS Program Information and Statement of Farming Activities for Individuals

T1273/T1274 - Statement - Harmonized CAIS Program Information and Statement of Farming Activities for Individuals

T1175 - FARMING - Calculation of Capital Cost Allowance (CCA) and Business use-of-home Expenses

For TurboTax CD/Download users the following forms will be unlocked by the end of day March 17:

T1163/T1164 - Statement - CAIS Program Information and Statement of Farming Activities for Individuals

T1273/T1274 - Statement - Harmonized CAIS Program Information and Statement of Farming Activities for Individuals

T1175 - FARMING - Calculation of Capital Cost Allowance (CCA) and Business-use-of-home Expenses

T2042 - Statement of Farming Activities

T2043 - Return of Fuel Charge Proceeds to Farmers Tax Credit

Filing

If you are using TurboTax Online, all forms except for the T1229 - Statement of Exploration and Development Expenses and Depletion Allowance are now unlocked.

All forms in TurboTax CD/Download should be unlocked by the end of day March 17th.

Filing

when do you expect form T1229 to be unlocked?  on the CRA website it looks final (as of January 10, 2022 - several months ago)

Filing

Hi - would you please provide an update about form T1229 for the TurboTax Online product?  The CRA seems to have finalized the form, but I cannot file my return because it is locked on TurboTax.