Is it possible to claim workers benefit after dropping out of college?

Without getting into too much detail, I unfortunately had to drop out of college less than 3 months in to my program due to health issues. 

I am (or at least was) eligible to receive a large chunk of money from the workers benefit. Upon putting in my information from my T2202A slip from the school, I was immediately disqualified from receiving the benefit due to 'being in school for over 13 weeks' when in reality I had dropped out the first week of November with doctor's notes and school records showing this and my reasoning behind having to leave my program. 

I understand asking this is a long shot. It's really upsetting to see this year's return go from being well over $1000 to almost less than $200 even when claiming medical expenses. Is it possible to still somehow prove I wasn't enrolled past 13 weeks to the government and if so, would it be better for me to file with a professional at this point rather than doing it myself through the program? 

Thank you in advance and I apologize for such silly questions- I'm still very new to filing myself and having things such as school to worry about on my claims.