Filing

If you read the original posts, you'll see the workaround was to delete the imported slips and manually re-enter them under the correct return in TurboTax. That worked, and I was able to file ... although I expect CRA will come back for more information. So no need to chase a workaround ... but may want to address this in the software for next year.

When I get the slips from the financial institutions (mailed or emailed to me) it has the names of both myself and my wife listed on the slip (since this is for a joint account). HOWEVER, when the same financial institution reports the income to CRA, the slips are ONLY REPORTED TO CRA WITH THE SIN NUMBER OF THE PRIMARY OWNER (I verified this with my financial institutions). So only the primary owner CRA account has this information which is then imported into TurboTax and used on the primary owner's return. But if the income is in fact 100% attributed to the joint (secondary) owner there is no way to do this other than delete the imported slips and manually re-enter under the correct return.