niallcd

Serious issues with finding tax returns.

I've got a whole host of issues with TT

The first is that it seems I have two accounts (two user names) that both use the same phone and email. 

This confuses the website and makes it act oddly.

The second is that for the life of me find my 2018 and 2019 Income Tax Returns (filing copies) inclusive of my schedules and attachments.

I need these very badly. I have followed the basic, any idiot with a pulse can do it, instructions and there does not appear to be anything of record for those two years. 

I also cannot workout where or how to access the above information if I filed taxes with my ex using her account. Is this even possible?

Is there another source to obtain these files from?

Thanks for any and all help. It's appreaciated.

After you file

You can have one of the duplicate accounts closed, but when you close an account, all the returns in the account are deleted, and you will no longer be able to access them. If you would like to close an account, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

If you prepared your 2018 & 2019 returns in your ex-spouse's account, you won't be able to access them unless your ex-spouse's account allows you into their account. You can also get the information from these returns from the CRA. You can log into the CRA’s My Account service on their website: My Account for Individuals or  you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281.