Tax treaties between the US & Canada exist that are meant to prevent double taxation. But there are certain cases when income from the US can be taxed in Canada. We would recommend that you consult with someone knowledgeable in cross-border taxation to see how this income will impact your taxes. You can also ask the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). If you are in Canada or the United States, you can call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281. If you are elsewhere, you can call 613-940-8495. This page has more ways to contact the CRA: Contact the Canada Revenue Agency


Thank you for choosing TurboTax.


Thank You,