Can I claim moving expenses if I moved and work from home?

CAN I CLAIM MOVING EXPENSES IF I ENTER PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT WITH SAME COMPANY (100% commission) TO MOVE TO TOWN WHERE CLIENTS ARE AND WORK FROM HOME OFFICE (New home is 45km from old home)?

Facts:

-My previous residence (in Town A) was 42.0km from my office, which is in a different town (Town B).  
-During COVID, we began working from home 100%.  
-In 2021, I signed a partnership agreement (still working for same company and office but under a different arrangement) and went from earning a combination of salary and commission to earning 100% commission in a partnership agreement to service clients in the area around the original office location (Town B).

- I moved my family to Town B, as this was an important part of the partnership agreement; the partner is letting me take over his book of business assuming that I will move to the area and be involved in the community (which is important to the business clients in Town B).

- Technically I moved 45km to get a home in the necessary area and I work from home now (distance from new residence to “new” work location is 0km, which I’m wondering if that will cause a red flag).

- The distance from my new home to the same office is 36.7 shorter so doesn’t meet the requirements, but since we’re working from home and I had to move to the area as part of the job I went from a 42km commute to a 0km commute when working from the new home.

Thank you in advance!!!