Business or rental address is missing information

We have a rental property and have done this on Turbotax many times over the years. This year, when we go through it, I get an error about the business or rental address. The address is the SAME as previous years, and it also only gives us the error for ONE of us. The 2nd one has no issues, and everything is exactly the same. 

I tried removing the "I have rental income" on both of us and closing unused forms. But this error does not go away and keeps coming up with "Fix", which shows the below error, even when I have unselected the rental income in the Profile section. 

This error prevents NETFILE and has been frustrating for the last 90 minutes trying to figure out why it is doing this.

Error from Turbotax for only one of us.

Your business or rental address is missing information (i.e. number and street) or it has a character that can't be used. These include an ampersand (&) an asterisk (*), spaces after the entry or a period as a first or last character. All address fields must also begin and end with an alpha or numeric character. As well, your postal code must be valid and match your Province of residence.