Turbotax calculating separated tax return as married

I am looking for help with Turbotax which seems to be calculating taxes wrong. The return is my daughters, she was married until Jan 31, 2022 and then separated and still is. 

Marital status Dec, 31st 2021 Married.

Dec, 31st 2022 Separated.

She has already updated the CRA regarding the change.

I imported her info in from previous years and Turbotax still wants here spouses info.  I have set her status to separated with the correct date of change.  The program still wants his info for calculation of the Worker income tax benefit.  As I don't know his income I left this blank.

There appears to be an error or problem with the program because it is now claiming him as an eligible dependent for the spousal amount because I have not entered any income in for him.  This is resulting in a much larger return for my daughter than she should be getting.  Regardless, now that they are separated his income should not effect her return and as stated the CRA is already aware of the change.  

Is there any way to fix this using EasyStep? 

Please fix the software as this is not correct.

My work around currently is to set up a completely new return for her as separated without transferring any data in for her from previous years Turbotax software.