TAW1766

Questions turbo tax deluxe 2022 online (cloud) version

I'm preparing my income tax using the turbo tax deluxe 2022 online (cloud) version and have the following questions:

1) Where do I report the outlays & expenses of disposing my principle residence?  It seems that there is not a box to report this item when I report the adjusted cost base and proceeds of disposal.

2) It seems that I cannot report the address of the real estate I disposed in the capital gain (not my principle residence). When I put the address in the box, there was an error message after I clicked done, saying " address is not required". I had to put  the address in the box "corporation name..." otherwise the address would not be shown in Schedule 3. How can I fix this?

3) I had some capital loss reported in T5008. Schedule 3 (line 4) of my return shows " see supplementary statement on page 4" but the page 4 attached shows no details. But I provided the details when filling out the T5008.  How can I fix this?

4) There is always an error saying that I have not completed form T2038. I'm unable to fix this error following the steps as non of the steps seem to be applicable to my situation,. However, I did provide the information box 186 of T5013 and the draft return also shows that T2038 is completed. How can I fix this?

Thx