y_bastien

Troubleshooting

Same here.  Schedule 1A is not importing / exporting data from / to Schedule 1.  Potential cause of the bug... When double clicking on the green field in Schedule 1A for the very first entry.Line 1 Column One... I am directed to line 49 of the first column (of four) in Schedule 1  - taxable income <  $43,953.  Since my taxable income is > than this figure the column does not apply and 00.00 appears in line 49.  This is the incorrect number imported into my Schedule 1A.    In my case Line 49 of the 4th column of taxable income brackets applies and the proper figure appears here in Schedule 1.  I can't find anyway to get Schedule 1A to import the proper "line 49".    Suspect that given the rush that this new benefit was introduced with ... that the software is not completely coded and does not take into account the existence of four possible addresses for the elusive "line 49".  The only way that I can get Schedule 1A to calculate to correct credit is by using the override feature which of course prevents the return from being NetFiled.  Not acceptable.  Please come up with a patch or tell me I've missed an obvious instruction or note.  Many thanks