stokes21

Need more individuals on T2222

I’m filling out the T2222 forms for travel benefits - Northern residents.  It only has space for 4 individuals but there are 5 in my family.  How can I fix this? It won’t let me add an additional person so I’d have to do an additional T2222 form, but that’s not an option either it seems.  

Do I put the totals on the initial filing and then send in a physical additional T2222 form? 

What’s annoying is that on the online/website version of TurboTax, this isn’t an issue. There’s enough space for everyone.  But with my standard software download, which I obviously already paid for, it’s different and there is not enough space.  

Troubleshooting

Unfortunately, there is no way to add another T2222 form or extra spaces on the form in TurboTax CD/Download. 

I will let our product development team know about this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

If you need to send a second T2222 form, you can NETFILE with the existing form, and then once you get your notice of assessment, you can send the second form by mail with a T1 Adjustment Request.