Troubleshooting

Hello, I did speak with someone as suggested - who then got an "expert" on line with him - and who was also granted access to my file.  In the end, they did know how to assist and provided incorrect information.  The first person indicated he has received a # of calls on this issue - with no resolution.  At one point the expert looked at my file and said we made too much $ -- which is wrong, there is no thresh hold for the parent to be able to receive the tuition credit transfer.  One other suggestion was that my daughter could not be a dependent because of her age - which also incorrect - she can be a dependent b/c she is a full-time student.  I knew more than both did in respect to the filing of the taxes and the guidelines.  I then spoke at length with CRA (3x for a variety of reasons) - in the end they confirmed that it would seem to be a problem in the program (because we are able to have the transfer and we have all the correct figures - i.e. what is required for input as you move forward through the program to transfer the tuition).  I will not be using TurboTax it would seem (as told to me when I called) if a problem in the program, they could not assist.