mamamia7-

Why was the live expert help - "get unlimited advice with a live tax expert" - not available as advertised (and paid for)?

I was promised a call back from a tax expert and never got one. My case is # xxxxxxxxx.

I was using Turbo Tax Premier ($39.99) and then agreed to pay an extra $60 for the Live Assist & Review (“Expert Help”). But when I clicked on the Expert Help button, and I was supposed to get “unlimited tax advice” “over one-way video” I only got a call from someone whose English was poor and who could not understand the question I was asking, who got cut off and kept losing my file. The whole 30 minutes was a waste of time as he didn’t help me at all.

I tried to get Expert Help again twice today but did not receive anything of the sort. I received two calls from people at call centres who supposedly know something about the product but NOTHING about taxes. Both of them said they were putting in a special request for me to get the call from a real tax expert - which never came.

I’ve now wasted about 2 hours of my time talking to people who can’t help me, trying to get the service that I was supposed to get with that purchase and I’m furious! I also stayed home from work all day today waiting for your call. I cannot do so tomorrow.

I believe I should not be charged for the service that I did not receive. As I will need to pay to submit my taxes, I will accept a refund. 
I will follow up until this is resolved. 

Sincerely, 
A very unsatisfied customer