Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-fill is not working for me. CRA connection is successful and files are downloaded, but error messages appear after system attempts to save files.

Tax slips are all available on the CRA website.
"Turbo Tax has encountered a problem. Please close the browser and... try again."
"Oops! We've encountered an error."
4 Replies

Auto-fill is not working for me. CRA connection is successful and files are downloaded, but error messages appear after system attempts to save files.

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

I'm using TurboTax Online - i.e. on the website, no app downloaded.

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

I've tried it in Windows, Chrome, and Safari - cleared caches for all - and also tried the app for iPad. Always exactly the same result. Thanks for feedback; I'll try the support phone number.