Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rocndj

Bought the TurboTax online program for 8 returns and after completing ONE individual return Im told I have to pay for upgrade. So being charged twice for same program?

3 Replies

Bought the TurboTax online program for 8 returns and after completing ONE individual return Im told I have to pay for upgrade. So being charged twice for same program?

If you are using TurboTax Online, you are charged based on what is on your return. So if you purchase Deluxe, but need to enter something that is not included in Deluxe, then you will need to upgrade. When you pay for your return, you will be charged the difference between Self-Employed and Deluxe.

rocndj

I did not report any "Self Employment"

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.