Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dwccon

Can I download Turbo Tax on 2 different computers but each one works on one (the same) account?

7 Replies

Can I download Turbo Tax on 2 different computers but each one works on one (the same) account?

Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?

dwccon

I download the program onto a computer with a code when I purchase the product.  When I use the program it is continually on-line I think.   So what version of Turbo Tax does this make it?

Are you using TurboTax through a browser or do you have to open it by clicking on an icon on your Desktop or Start Menu?

dwccon

I click on an icon

Then you are using TurboTax Cd/Download. You can install it on 3 different computers using the same license code.

123polka-

If two different people are using the same tax code and license, do they have access to each person’s individual return

@123polka- Are you using TurboTax CD/Download or TurboTax Online?