Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i use my account on BOTH my mac mini and macbook air?

i have purchased a standard online edition (for mac) and I want to file returns on BOTH my mac mini and my macbook air. can i use my account on both computers?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You access your account anywhere you have internet regardless of mac or pc. You would log in the Turbo Tax online:https://ww1.2015.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/

View solution in original post

4 Replies

You access your account anywhere you have internet regardless of mac or pc. You would log in the Turbo Tax online:https://ww1.2015.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/

is it yes or no that i can access my same account and file different returns on any computer? for example, file one on my mini and another on my laptop.

As I said you can use any computer and Mac as long as you have internet. All you need is internet to access your account. You can work from your  Mac then go to a Laptop as long as you have wifi (enternet) open your account from a friend's or where ever you are with whatever computer or Mac you have as long as you have the following up to date. You can access the online edition of TurboTax using any of the browsers from the list below.

Important: If you disabled cookies or JavaScript in your browser, you will need to enable it. If you want to print your tax return, you'll need Adobe Reader or a suitable alternative to view and print PDF files

Mac OS X

Mac users can use any browser from the list below to access TurboTax Online:

Google Chrome 35 or later
    Apple Safari 5.0.4 or later
    Mozilla Firefox 25 or later

Note that only Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or later is supported.

thank you