Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rjvelho

Cannot get past the Facebook/email/twitter....i don't want to do any of those things and it keeps taking me back when i hit DONE WITH FILING???

are there free returns if the income is less than 5,000?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Cannot get past the Facebook/email/twitter....i don't want to do any of those things and it keeps taking me back when i hit DONE WITH FILING???

That sharing link seems to stick on Internet Explorer 11. If you are using IE 11, please save your return and log back in via Chrome or Safari.

TurboTax Free is available free of charge for all income levels. To file a return using TurboTax Free, click "Start a new return" on the Return Manager screen. When the product selection page appears, choose TurboTax Free.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

That sharing link seems to stick on Internet Explorer 11. If you are using IE 11, please save your return and log back in via Chrome or Safari.

TurboTax Free is available free of charge for all income levels. To file a return using TurboTax Free, click "Start a new return" on the Return Manager screen. When the product selection page appears, choose TurboTax Free.