Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melyumz

Do i need to fill out 3 different t2125 for my 3 t4a's slips? My income for all 3 t4a's is going into the first t2125 why?

My income for all 3 t4a's is going into the T2125 for business 1.  When I enter t2125 for business 2 it's giving me a negative because its add the income into business 1. same for business 3.

Thnaks

Melanie

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Do i need to fill out 3 different t2125 for my 3 t4a's slips? My income for all 3 t4a's is going into the first t2125 why?

I would be inclined to combine those incomes together and claim on one T2125. Your business would be Direct Selling:

454390 - Other direct selling establishments

This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other Canadian industry, primarily engaged in non-store retailing. These establishments use methods, such as door-to-door solicitation, in-home demonstration and temporary displaying of merchandise (stalls), to reach their customers and market their merchandise.

• Illustrative example(s)

• direct personal retailing operators, retail
    • door-to-door retailing of merchandise, retail
    • fruit stand (temporary), road side, retail
    • home provisioners, frozen food service, direct seller, retail
    • house-to-house selling of coffee, soda, beer, bottled water, or other products, retail
    • magazine subscription sales (except mail order), retail

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Is the income from the T4A's relate to the same type of business? If so, then you do not need 3 separate T2125.
melyumz

I am rep for Scentsy, epicure, and Pampered chef. commision only
melyumz

Would I enter all my costs, receipts, conference costs and cost for my home office for all three businesses into 1?

I would be inclined to combine those incomes together and claim on one T2125. Your business would be Direct Selling:

454390 - Other direct selling establishments

This Canadian industry comprises establishments, not classified to any other Canadian industry, primarily engaged in non-store retailing. These establishments use methods, such as door-to-door solicitation, in-home demonstration and temporary displaying of merchandise (stalls), to reach their customers and market their merchandise.

• Illustrative example(s)

• direct personal retailing operators, retail
    • door-to-door retailing of merchandise, retail
    • fruit stand (temporary), road side, retail
    • home provisioners, frozen food service, direct seller, retail
    • house-to-house selling of coffee, soda, beer, bottled water, or other products, retail
    • magazine subscription sales (except mail order), retail