Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For T2125, where in the actual Home & Bus TurboTax software can you enter in the percentage of the partnership? My wife and I are 50/50 for selfemployment inc and exp.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

For T2125, where in the actual Home & Bus TurboTax software can you enter in the percentage of the partnership? My wife and I are 50/50 for selfemployment inc and exp.

If you already have started a T2125, click on self-employment, when your business comes up, click on the amount shown rather than edit.  A screen will come up with a number of choices, the second of which is "Identification of your partners.  Click on that, on the next screen click on "My business has partners".  The next screen choose the top selection, and then it will open the partner information screen.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

If you already have started a T2125, click on self-employment, when your business comes up, click on the amount shown rather than edit.  A screen will come up with a number of choices, the second of which is "Identification of your partners.  Click on that, on the next screen click on "My business has partners".  The next screen choose the top selection, and then it will open the partner information screen.