Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tgobillot
Returning Member

Has anyone had an issue with T4A box 48 not autofilling into income? I manually enter the amounts correctly but CRA reassessed because of the missing info. Not good!

I bought the program from Costco - Turbotax Standard for 8 returns.  Should I have bought a different one?  I never have before?

Has anyone had an issue with T4A box 48 not autofilling into income? I manually enter the amounts correctly but CRA reassessed because of the missing info. Not good!

TurboTax Deluxe Online doesn't support Self-Employment income. If you enter anything that is not supported, it will tell you that are being upgraded, and you'll be asked to pay the difference before you can file.

If you didn't have to pay extra, then for some reason your T4A box 48 didn't trigger the self-employment section. I would recommend contacting our phone support at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you. They can look at your return with you to see what might have happened. 

tgobillot
Returning Member

Thank you, I will reach out to phone support.