Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Boxer555

Have turbo tax 2023 installed on new computer with windows 11 and it is very slow everything else on computer runs as it should

7 Replies

Have turbo tax 2023 installed on new computer with windows 11 and it is very slow everything else on computer runs as it should

Please clear your cache/cookies, close your return and restart your computer. You may also try to use a different browser.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Boxer555

Thank you that worked..

Thank you for the update.

Boxer555

My spouse passed away in December of 2023, we've always jointly  done our Canadian taxes together  and not sure how to do this years taxes on easy step 2023 Turbo Tax. thanks in advance for help.

Sorry for your loss. Please see our TurboTax article for guidance: Deceased Returns: The Final Return.

Feel free to return for further help. 

Boxer555

Thank you I read the article you sent don’t want to bother you to much but will I be able to use the easy step in turbo tax and do a separate return for my spouse, she pass away December 26 ,2023 so at the very end of the year.I tried to do both returns together but realized at the end that it wasn’t going to work and thought would ask question before doing separate on easy step.

You are correct that you need to file the returns separately as a last return will not be eligible to be Netfiled.