Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

health group plan add to line 330 ?

Last year I had difficulty getting my Turbo tax to file. some frustration, your assistance finally helped me and it went through; entered 2021 taxes, Thanks, 

Upon letting 2021 go through and being new to retirement. The boxes on my T4's for group insurance, GMS.. I missed a good portion of my sole deductions/contributions because now that extra wasn't in the usual T4, but on another receipt.

My thinking was to just enter them on this year's claims . Because of CRA populating spaces; how do I check to see if it just wasn't populated anyways and without me entering the amount in it's space?

and if it isn't there do I just add the two numbers then add to line 330 if I am correct ? 

I seen in one question you enter at the bottom of that form ? 30099 ? How do I pull it up to enter on an already CRA populated taxes for this years claims ? hope that is clear ?

1 Reply

health group plan add to line 330 ?

If the T-slips are for 2021, then you would have to enter them on your 2021 return. You can make changes after you have filed your tax return through the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) or through ReFILE. This FAQ has more information: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/tax-return-amendment/help/i-have-filed-my-tax-return-...