Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bablu1985

Hi I am a scotia bank customer and I saw that one gets 20% off on Turbo tax online. Is there a code or coupon that I need to enter to avail of this discount?

6 Replies

Hi I am a scotia bank customer and I saw that one gets 20% off on Turbo tax online. Is there a code or coupon that I need to enter to avail of this discount?

You can click on the link in the email that Scotia Bank sent you to start your return. When you get to the end of your return, you'll see the 20% off your purchase price.

BurtMan

Is there any deadline to take advantage of this 20% discount?

@BurtMan

No there is no deadline to take advantage of the discount.

You must Sign in to TTO through the discount link you were sent to get the discount. 

If you have started a return, you need to log out of TTO and log back in using the discount link.  

For additional information click the following FAQ: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-get-my-turbotax-affiliate-partner-d...

Hoping this is useful.

I did not get my discount

PET1

I first see the 20% discounted prices when I chose my package. After signing in to Turbotax and going to the check out page, the discount was gone and the regular price was displayed.  It worked for my husband but didn't work for me.  Does anyone know what to do?

Are you filing your returns together?