Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mj1964

Hi, I am wondering if I can claim transaction processing fees, such as Paypal or Stripe fees? If yes, where does this fall under the expenses to input the info?

3 Replies
Moussi2

Hi, I am wondering if I can claim transaction processing fees, such as Paypal or Stripe fees? If yes, where does this fall under the expenses to input the info?

As per CRA, you can claim interest and bank charges, if you are a business on your T2125 line 8871. For further information, we recommend to contact directly CRA at 1-800-959-7383.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I cannot find in the online turbotax self employed business expenses area anywhere to put this. There is no "Management and Administration fees" section in expenses. I was able to do this last year 2022.

"Management and Administration fees" is called "Banking Fees" in TurboTax Self-Employed Online 2023.