Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change tax summary from unemployment, workers compensation or other assistance to the second option that I can add T4A

I try to edit but it keeps the income related expenses the same and will not let me select the other option
1 Reply

How can I change tax summary from unemployment, workers compensation or other assistance to the second option that I can add T4A

Have you already filed the return using NETFILE? If you have, then you won't be able to make changes to your return unless you are doing a REFILE. This TurboTax FAQ has instructions on how to use REFILE: I've filed my tax return. Can I still make changes?

If you haven’t filed your return yet, you can go to the T4A Slips page by clicking on Find (magnifying glass) in the upper-right corner of your screen. In the Find window, type in “T4A” and select “T4A Pension, Retirement, Annuity” from the list. Click the “Go” button. Click “Enter New T4A for [Your Name]” to add a new T4A.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us