Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i see the full schedule of my return while I am using turbotax online? I want to be able to switch back and forth from the schedule and the turbo tax tool

2 Replies

How can i see the full schedule of my return while I am using turbotax online? I want to be able to switch back and forth from the schedule and the turbo tax tool

If you are using TurboTax Online, there is no way to directly enter information onto the forms. https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2648060

I am thoroughly dissappointed with this fact, and was not known when I purchased the online version to complete my 2020 tax returns.  I have always previously used the desktop version with options to view forms & schedules.  I expected the online version to give me the same options as the desktop.  Will I be able to transfer 2020 online turbotax files into 2021 desktop version if I go back to that venue next year?